In the very center of Warsaw, at Foksal 2 Street, Endorfina Restaurant. In the afternoons, an oasis of peace and elegance, in the evenings has been setting the best style entertainment trends for years. Formerly known as the Zamoyski Palace, it eventually gained fame as the Palace of Konstanty Zamojski. It is a beautiful, neo-Renaissance relic erected in 1875-1877 in the former Vauxhall Gardens in Warsaw. Since 1949, it has been the seat of the Association of Polish Architects, and in 2006 it became an inspiration to create a stylish restaurant. An elegant place that combines the classic of old times with elements of modernity, created for the most demanding Guests. The arrangement of the Palace impresses with its monumentality, and the preserved authentic garden as well as the representative courtyard, give the place a rare charm. Everyone can feel special here. We apply the best efforts to ensure that our culinary offer always stands at the highest level and that served dishes surprise the taste of even the most sophisticated palates of Guests from the farthest corners of the world.